jQuery not supported.

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab, Loaded *Canadian

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab, Loaded *Canadian

Postby schneidz35 [OP] » Jan 12 2016, 12:16am

I have a Canadian truck for sale, willing to deliver for free to most States in the Northern half of the United States. 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab, Irridium metallic, 10,000 miles, never been in an accident, 22" stock Chev rims and tires, black leather heated seats, sunroof, tow package, rear sliding window, weathertech floor mats, fold-up box cover, 5.3 liter V8. The truck is mint, just looking to offload to buy a diesel. I figured with the poor Canadian dollar I can get what I want out of it and give someone a good deal at the same time.

Looking for $39,500 USD or best offer.

truck1.JPG
truck1.JPG (27.77 KiB) Viewed 786 times

truck4.JPG
truck4.JPG (17.34 KiB) Viewed 786 times

truck2.JPG

truck5.JPG
Original Poster
schneidz35
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LTZ Crew Cab Loaded
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Trucks For Sale