jQuery not supported.

FS: 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Extended Cab 4WD

SELLING 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Extended Cab 4WD $8,000
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

FS: 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Extended Cab 4WD

Postby idb2 [OP] » Dec 06 2016, 8:29pm

I am selling my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Extended Cab 4WD. It is red. It has a 6" Rough Country suspension lift kit on it. It has 35x12.50R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires and 17X9 Pro Comp 7032 wheels. It has brand new MOOG upper and lower control arms and ball joints, GM torsion bars, GM instrument cluster, GM turn signal lever/horn, EBCM and BPMV, and Rain-X windshield wipers. It has a bull bar, tow mirrors (I still have original mirrors), running boards (I still have original running boards), bug deflector, side window deflectors, fender flares, mud flaps, rear wheel well liners, locking tailgate, black diamond plate toolbox, black bed rails and bed caps, and spray-in bed liner. I also have an aftermarket Sony radio and a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator for it. I have a clean and clear title. Pictures are available upon request. Regular oil changes and maintenance. I have all service records and receipts for everything done.

Here is a link to more information: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3 ... zVnV1QzXzA

Here is a link to the CarFax: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3 ... lJnNC1KU28

Here is a link to a Google Drive album with more pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3 ... U13VmZYRjg

Asking for $8,000 OR BEST OFFER. No lowballs. Serious inquiries only. No trades. Cash only. I do not need help selling this vehicle.

If you're interested, please email me or call or text me at 919-418-3065. Thanks.
Original Poster
idb2
Topics: 3
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: FS: 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Extended Cab 4W

Postby idb2 [OP] » Dec 07 2016, 4:38pm

Couldn't find a way to edit, forgot to mention it also has all-weather floor mats. I am located in Cary, NC. Here is a link to the GM build sheet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3 ... Vd4VndsNG8
Original Poster
idb2
Topics: 3
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Trucks For Sale