jQuery not supported.

***Sold***FS: 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 8 Foot Bed

My price is way below Kelly Blue Book value.
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

***Sold***FS: 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 8 Foot Bed

Postby jdm_gadget [OP] » Apr 07 2011, 2:16pm

2003 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 Vortec engine. Extended cab with 8 foot long bed. This is a clean title truck with 92,000 miles. Very strong engine. All maintenance is done on the truck. Just brought brand new bed linear, battery, brake pads, rotors, and inner tie rod. The paint is in very good shape, always wax. The interior is very clean, carpet and seat had been shampoo and detail. Minor wearing on driver seat. Come with custom off road truck wheels made by mb motoring. Goodyear tires with 65% thread left. Clarion head unit with 10 disc cd changer. This is a perfect truck for any use purpose. Please contact me at 626-463-3328 or email me at [email protected] if you have any question or would like to come see the truck in person. Thank for looking and have a good day.

Located in Los Angeles, $7,999 obo

Original Poster
jdm_gadget
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: FS: 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 8 Foot Bed

Postby lzn197 » Apr 20 2011, 1:50pm

Ok, just an observation and this is a trick I have used for years. Whenever you want to sell a vehicle or show pictures, ALWAYS have it full of fuel. Here is my reasoning. Most people look at the fuel gage and if it is on empty assume the owner does not take good care of it and they also do the math in their head on what it will cost THEM to fill it up. That's my advice. Good luck! The truck looks nice.
Gordon
2004 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Z71
Semi-retired Master Mechanic
lzn197
ASE Certified
ASE Certified
4x4 High Mode [L3]
4x4 High Mode [L3]
Topics: 6
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: K1500 5.3L Z71 EX
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users

Re: FS: 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 8 Foot Bed

Postby jdm_gadget [OP] » Apr 21 2011, 8:45am

HAHA, I never thought of it that way. Definitely will do next time I get around in selling another car, Thanks
Original Poster
jdm_gadget
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Trucks For Sale