jQuery not supported.

*SOLD*FS 2012 Silverado 4x4 - Indiana

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

*SOLD*FS 2012 Silverado 4x4 - Indiana

Postby Mildot [OP] » Feb 28 2013, 12:09am

2012 Silverado 4x4 standard cab short bed with LS package [carpeting, chrome wheels - grille & bumpers]. Truck has 1,500 original miles, non smoking owner, always garaged, never driven in the rain or snow. There is not a nick or ding anywhere on the truck and nothing has ever been hauled in the bed. This truck is as new, I have a company vehicle so this never gets driven. It has a 4.8 liter flex fuel V8 motor, tilt wheel, cruise control, locking differential with 3.42 gears and towing package. Includes dealer added paint and fabric protection also.

When I purchased the truck I upgraded the tires to BF Goodrich Rugged Terrains, and added the factory skid plate kit, locking tailgate latch, rear wheel well liners and driver information center. It also has a bed rug, Extang tonneau cover and Weathertech floor mats. I had the dealership change the oil at 1,000 miles [always do that on my new vehicles] You will not find a nicer truck anywhere. It still has 34,500 miles / 26 months left on the bumper to bumper warranty.

Price is $21,500 - I am located near Indianapolis

Original Poster
Mildot
Firing on 6 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 15
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2012
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 4.8L RCSB 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: FS 2012 Silverado 4x4 - Indiana

Postby ASTE25 » Feb 28 2013, 2:16am

Nice truck. Not even any dirt on the rear axle assembly!
Jordan
ASTE25
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 19
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
SilveradoSierra Guru
Member Extraordinaire
Registered users

Re: FS 2012 Silverado 4x4 - Indiana

Postby Mildot [OP] » Mar 24 2013, 4:49pm

SOLD
Original Poster
Mildot
Topics: 15
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2012
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 4.8L RCSB 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Trucks For Sale