jQuery not supported.

Removing signal mirror glass

Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Removing signal mirror glass

Postby htx316 [OP] » Sep 19 2015, 7:33pm

looking for a write up how to tak off the glass part of my dorr mirrors, i already cracked one trying to yank it off, top cap was hell trying to remove it aswell, found a video on youtube and the way the guy did it is not working for me, anyone have a write up or video, i bought some signal mirrors i want to install on my 09 silverado, also will have to wire them to signal, if anyone has done it and has a link or tips, highly appreciate it, thanks in advanced
Original Poster
htx316
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 20
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: WT
Extra Info: 1500 SingleCab
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Uncategorized Truck Topics