jQuery not supported.

Some 2020 silverado/trailboss questions

Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Re: Some 2020 silverado/trailboss questions

Postby thkbaron » Oct 10 2019, 2:07am

If I had a choice I'd get a ram right now. If you get a trailboss get a black one to hide the ugly body lines. The new rams look sharp without chrome and a small lift. The engines are way more powerful and the interiors are second to none. Honestly I've missed my Ram every since I sold it. It look a lot of work to get my Silverado to the point where I was proud to drive it. Having said that if someone was giving away a free HEMI I'd toss in under my hood in a heartbeat.
2016 Silverado 1500 LT.
Black Rhino Sidewinder Wheels
33 12.5 20 Trail Grapplers
OE Style Bushwacker Flares; Fender Vents, Cognito UCA's, CST 4.5, Bilstein 5100s
Katzkin
RB20 Go Rhino Boards
Tune by LEW
thkbaron
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Topics: 55
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2016
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users
First Responders

Postby Mistaare [OP] » Oct 10 2019, 2:32am

I test drove a Trail Boas today, the infotainment screen was really glitchy, it kept going to the rear view mirror. The sales man even said “I have no Idea why it’s doing that or how to stop it?”

I then went to check out a GMC Elevation and AT4. With the Elevation, the interior seemed much nicer to me, and the only differences was lift and rim/tires? The AT4 seemed like a completely different truck. Didn’t get a chance to test drive either of these yet. I know they are still GM, but the elevation is actually less expensive.
Original Poster
Mistaare
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 5
Year: 2020
Variant: All Terrain
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby mjrchabot » Oct 10 2019, 2:57am

Mistaare wrote:I test drove a Trail Boas today, the infotainment screen was really glitchy, it kept going to the rear view mirror. The sales man even said “I have no Idea why it’s doing that or how to stop it?”

I then went to check out a GMC Elevation and AT4. With the Elevation, the interior seemed much nicer to me, and the only differences was lift and rim/tires? The AT4 seemed like a completely different truck. Didn’t get a chance to test drive either of these yet. I know they are still GM, but the elevation is actually less expensive.

If you plan to do any mods, like rims/tires, lift, level, shocks, etc., then the Elevation package is the way to go if you ask me. Gives you the sportier mono-chromatic look, nice interior, and options for thousands cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mjrchabot
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 3
Year: 2018
Variant: Hybrid
Extra Info: LT 5.3 eAssist 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous