jQuery not supported.

What did you do to your rig today?

Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Postby Contra » Jan 14 2020, 7:24am

roorancher wrote:It may be tapatalk or your phone. I usually wait to post pictures with either my laptop or my PC. I send them to myself from my phone to my email address, open them up in Paint, reduce the size to anywhere between 35 and 50%, then save it to the desktop, and then upload them to the site. They always upload correctly that way. PITA.
On another note, I really like that storage, but if I bought one I'd just be tempted to carry around more crap, and 99% of the time I keep my seats flipped up anyway...

I usually put the pics on my computer and open them in "PAINT" then make the background a little wider so it will be widescreen pic and then it works.
here is link to a vid I made...very short.

https://youtu.be/yfZnwSHxLK0

a83bef1cda13eeb83e96fc65e42081b2.jpg
Contra
First Responder
First Responder
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 16
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2017
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Double Cab 1500 4WD
Group Membership:
Registered users
First Responders

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Postby LRod » Jan 14 2020, 7:36am

Cool vid man! Very helpful! I ended up moving the pictures from my phone to my desktop. Rotated them 180 and then rotated them back to normal and saved. Uploaded them to my build thread and they seem to be oriented correctly. I guess I will be doing that from now on.
LRod
Combustion on 7 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 7 pistons [L2]
Topics: 33
Year: 2019
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: LD 5.3 V8 LT 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to Uncategorized Truck Topics