jQuery not supported.

Who is your Insurance Company? - Roll Call

Who do you have and why do you have them?
Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Who is your Insurance Company? - Roll Call

Postby judsonlimited [OP] » Jan 13 2016, 4:40pm

All of us have insurance.. at least we hope we all do. We all talk about our horror stories and glory stories, lets make a database of reviews on specific companies.
What insurance company to you have?
Why did you choose that particular insurance company?
Share a short story (if you have one) of where your insurance company satisfied your needs.

Hopefully this could help future insurance shoppers choose a better insurance company than they have now or just buy insurance in general!!

"CritterGitter: I'm just baffled at the amount of dumb worthless douchebaggery I see being done to these good trucks"

JEFFREY EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF
Original Poster
judsonlimited
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 139
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2019
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Who is your Insurance Company? - Roll Call

Postby 05Canuck » Jan 13 2016, 4:47pm

Well I have Northbridge Ins Co. I have a broker and he shops around for the best deal for me, so not my personal choice, it was his. That being said,they treated me right after my 05 was stolen. I had to do some fighting for a couple of things but at the end of the day I got everything I wanted.
Rates are competitive, customer service is good and lets face it, you can't go without it.
Last edited by 05Canuck on Jan 13 2016, 4:49pm, edited 1 time in total.
1965 SS Impala 327 4spd
05Canuck
Staff Member
Staff Member
Topics: 53
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Extra Info: I jumped the fence
Group Membership:
Global moderators
Registered users

Postby FOURDAWGS » Jan 13 2016, 4:48pm

State Farm been pretty good to us. The have our house and all.
Image2008 GMC Z71 KMC Hoss 20" Rims, Dick Cepek Fun Country tires, Westin Bull Bar, RC 3.5 Premium Lift Kit, CAI System., Extang tri-fold bed cover, In Tune tuned, Bilstien 5100s, Protected by Springfield Armory! Stopping supplied by POWER STOP.
FOURDAWGS
First Responder
First Responder
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Topics: 29
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 5.3V8 HD1500
Group Membership:
Registered users
First Responders

Postby n8dh » Jan 13 2016, 4:52pm

I have State Farm, I chose it because that's what my parents use for our house and all their vehicles. They were good to us when my brother wrecked our Safari van, ended up getting 6K for it lol. Haven't had to do anything else though, and I don't plan on using a claim :lol:
2010 Silverado LT|5.3|4x4|RC 2"|Zone AAL|17x9 -12 Ultra Baron|285/70/17 Toyo OC A/T II|Airaid MIT|JT3030XL|32 Dump Club|Window Tint|Tow Mirrors|Tinted Tails
n8dh's 2010 Silverado

n8dh
Topics: 37
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LT 1500 5.3L 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby alexalexanders » Jan 13 2016, 4:53pm

I have State Farm also.

I went with my agent after he was my landlord first and he was always on top of anything I needed. The have my homeowners and vehicle insurance.

I've never had a claim with them or any issues. However when my truck was rear ended I was having a lot of trouble with the other persons insurance (geiko) which I wouldn't recommend to an enemy. They tried to call to geiko to try and resolve some of my problems. Geiko hung up the phone on them because they weren't an attorney, but they made the effort which was awesome.
alexalexanders
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Topics: 23
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2009
Variant: Hybrid
Extra Info: Crew Cab 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Z15 » Jan 13 2016, 5:09pm

State farm, autos, home and business for over 25 yrs. Have known the agent for many years and he always looking out for his clients. He always keeps in contact.
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

My_Fleet
2017 GMC Sierra Denali 6.2L
2017 John Deere X738 4x4 Tractor/Snow Blower
2018 Polaris RZR S 900 EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 900 EPS
Z15
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Topics: 237
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2017
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: Denali
Extra Info: Ultimate 4WD 6.2L
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users
Servicemen

Postby MMZ71 » Jan 13 2016, 5:18pm

I hate State Farm with a passion, and will trash them any chance I get. Long story short, neighbor kid breaks his arm playing with our kid. State Farm paid his hospital bill, and promptly canceled us. We had been with them for almost 10 years, no other claims, never late on payments.

Been with Nationwide for many years now, and don't have a single complaint.

Was looking into to upgrading our roof to metal, and had a guy come look at it. As soon as he got up there, he says we have hail damage and should check with our insurance, to see if they'll help out. Called up Nationwide, and they had a guy out the next day. He confirmed the hail damage, and after some calculations, he cut us a check on the spot.

Rates are fair, and the service has been great.
MMZ71's 08 Sierra <---Traded
2016 Silverado 2500HD
MMZ71
Topics: 17
Year: 2016
Extra Info: 2500 gasser
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby easydoesit » Jan 13 2016, 5:18pm

judsonlimited wrote:All of us have insurance.. at least we hope we all do. We all talk about our horror stories and glory stories, lets make a database of reviews on specific companies.
What insurance company to you have?
Why did you choose that particular insurance company?
Share a short story (if you have one) of where your insurance company satisfied your needs.

Hopefully this could help future insurance shoppers choose a better insurance company than they have now or just buy insurance in general!!

I think you forgot something in your post OP........like who you have. :lol:

State Farm on everything here as well. They get out business because for the area where we live, I can't beat them on price (not that they are all that great on price either, but they are always the lowest on full coverage).
easydoesit
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Topics: 4
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2013
Extra Info: Z71 5.3 V8 4X4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby judsonlimited [OP] » Jan 13 2016, 5:25pm

I have USAA.
I have them for insurance, banking, investments, home, and gun insurance
They have never let down.

I got my truck broken into about a year and a half ago and they paid pretty much immediately. and i plan to be with them as long as i can

"CritterGitter: I'm just baffled at the amount of dumb worthless douchebaggery I see being done to these good trucks"

JEFFREY EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF
Original Poster
judsonlimited
Topics: 139
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby LoveMyLTZ » Jan 13 2016, 5:25pm

I'm with Progressive. I got a DUI in 2012, and Liberty Mutual went up $372 per month. I called Progressive, and their rate was cheaper than my pre-DUI rate was with Liberty Mutual. Liberty Mutual also went up $1200 a year on my homeowners over the past 7 years. I had just assumed my increase in escrow was from city taxes raising. I was wrong. I officially swapped my wifes vehicle and home owners insurance to Progressive and saved (pre-DUI rates) $1653 per year. Their service is great thus far, and they answer the phone with an actual person every time that I call.
LoveMyLTZ
Year: 2015
Extra Info: 5.3 4X4 LTZ
Group Membership:
Registered users
Next

Return to Uncategorized Truck Topics