jQuery not supported.

[email protected]'s 2002 Silverado

Forum rules
Please read the stickied announcement PRIOR to making any post to fully understand what and why this forum exists.

Re: AJ's Build Thread 2002 Red Silverado........... Pictures

Postby [email protected] [OP] » Oct 15 2013, 9:52pm

O yeah, Tehachapi is about an hour away from where that picture was taken. We ride in an area called Hungry Valley/Gorman.
AJ
SPAG'S GARAGE eBay Store
Follow us on FaceBook
Message for Forum Discount!
Original Poster
[email protected]
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2002
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 4.8L 2x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: AJ's Build Thread 2002 Red Silverado........... Pictures

Postby alvaro24 » Oct 21 2013, 2:55pm

dang thats awsome AJ. ill be up there again this winter. hope to see you around buddy.
alvaro24
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2000
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: 1500 4.8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: [email protected]'s 2002 Silverado

Postby 00sierra » Dec 15 2013, 5:29am

Could you do me a favor and get the part number off the rubber spring insulator on the bottom of the spring, I can read the spring part number from the pic but the insulator tag isnt shown Mine are shot and the parts department is clueless. Thanks
00sierra
Year: 2000
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: [email protected]'s 2002 Silverado

Postby [email protected] [OP] » Jan 13 2014, 11:08pm

Wow it has been a while since I have updated this "build". As some of you know I left my past job to start my own company, but since then I have had no time to work on the truck. Well this past weekend I made time for my 02 Silverado.
We just started carrying Grilles and I quickly noticed I was getting a lot of questions on how to install them. I tried to explain it a few times and finally decided it was a good excuse to install one on the Silverado. I picked one of our Black Billet bolt over grilles and have to say it was a lot easier then I even thought. Anyways, I am in the process of writing the complete installation process but figured I would share the results with you guys. I am very happy how they look and how it turned out. It was nice to actually get back in the garage and not behind a desk. Enjoy!
Image Image Image Image
SPAG'S GARAGE eBay Store
Follow us on FaceBook
Message for Forum Discount!
Original Poster
[email protected]
Topics: 2
Year: 2002
Extra Info: 1500 4.8L 2x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to Under ConsTRUCKtion