jQuery not supported.

Kehess's 2002 2500HD

Forum rules
Please read the stickied announcement PRIOR to making any post to fully understand what and why this forum exists.

Re: Kehess's 2002 2500HD

Postby silentbravo » May 23 2020, 1:13am

Before you buy a rebuild kit, at least remove the guide pins from the calipers and see how they look. I had one of the boots tear on mine and it filled with dirt/rocks and rusted pretty badly. Maybe I could have cleaned it out and regreased, but decided to just replace instead. Calipers aren't that expensive really, but the snowball of "well since I'm doing calipers, may as well do rotors, and pads, and etc" starts to add up of course.
2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 6.0 4x4
Mods: Bilstein 5100s, Airaid M.I.T., Custom LED Fog Lights, Custom Tablet Center Console, Catch Can, E-fans, Backup Camera, Black Bear Performance Tuned
My Build Log: silentbravo's 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD
My YouTube Channel
silentbravo
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 19
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2001
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 2500HD SLE 6.0L 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to Under ConsTRUCKtion