jQuery not supported.

Z71republic 2002 z71 silverado custom hauler build

2002 truck build on a budget
Forum rules
Please read the stickied announcement PRIOR to making any post to fully understand what and why this forum exists.

Z71republic 2002 z71 silverado custom hauler build

Postby Z71republic [OP] » Dec 30 2013, 8:03pm

I have a 2002 z71 1500 silverado with the max tow package and 4:10 ratio. I purchased the truck a few months ago. So far I have replaced the u-joints, and fuel pump. I have added aftermarket horns, offroad lights. I have ordered a leveling kit to come in any day now and I have the new ball joints that are waiting to be installed. I plan on adding clearence lights (just ordered) lights for the grill and truck bed, 4 more off road lights , a roof basket/headache rack and a bigger braking system and a 14 bolt rear when the current one goes out (that may be a while), and last but not lease a gooseneck hitch. My overal goal is to build a nicer truck for the trips to come around NC this year with the race trailer.
Attachments
image.jpg
Original Poster
Z71republic
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2002
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: z71 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Z71republic 2002 z71 silverado custom hauler build

Postby Z71republic [OP] » Dec 31 2013, 10:01pm

Blue LEDs inside the hood of the truck
And the new exaughst tip
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Original Poster
Z71republic
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Z71republic 2002 z71 silverado custom hauler build

Postby Z71republic [OP] » Jan 12 2014, 3:26pm

Lights are in leveling kit still on its way :(. On the upside the headache rack is almost finished. And. I will soon start on the custom off road bumpers.

I want a bigger braking system in the truck is the only way to do that is to upgrade to a 8 lug hub front. And back?
Original Poster
Z71republic
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Under ConsTRUCKtion