jQuery not supported.

AMSOIL DEALERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

AMSOIL offers all the advantages of a franchise without the large initial investment.
Forum rules
Only approved Vendors have the required permissions to create topics in this area. However, all members are encouraged to reply to topics.

Re: AMSOIL DEALERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Postby Z15 [OP] » Jan 08 2013, 1:55pm

Looking for few people to become AMSOIL dealers and specialize in Commercial and Retail Accounts throughout the USA and Canada. You would be working for yourself at your own business and not an employee of AMSOIL or anyone else. An entrepreneur! On your own to run your business as you see fit within the guidelines established by AMSOIL.

AMSOIL does not grant territories but they do have protected accounts. You do not need to have inventory. Once you establish the account, AMSOIL can then take the orders, ship the orders and bill the customer and you are then free to spend time servicing the accounts and listening to their needs.

Commercial Account
Commercial accounts are customers who have fleets or use vehicles in their business, from owner operators to large truck fleets, delivery companies, golf courses, industrial and just about any business that uses lubricants in their daily operations.

Retail Account
Retail accounts are stores, repair shops, quick lubes, gas stations, marinas, power sports dealers and just about any business with a store front and a link to automotive, power sports, marine etc.

This is not a get-rich quick business but If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, AMSOIL has the business opportunity for you. There is vast untouched market out there for the right individuals to take advantage of. If you have the knowledge and skill to land these accounts, you can make a good living selling AMSOIL.

You can pm me with questions or if you want to dive in, then the first step would be to sign up as a dealer using the link below in my signature. If you also order the Dealer Business Manual (optional) it will have all you need to know to get started working for yourself. Note - Preferred Customers can upgrade to dealer status by filling out the applicable form (USA or Canada) in the Preferred Customers Zone.
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
2021 GMC Sierra Denali 6.2L Ultimate
2018 Polaris RZR S 900 EPS
2017 John Deere X738 4x4 Tractor/Snow Blower
Original Poster
Z15
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 247
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2021
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: Denali
Extra Info: Ultimate 4WD 6.2L
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby Z15 [OP] » Apr 15 2013, 9:16pm

Start Your Own AMSOIL Dealership
Buy at wholesale pricing, sell products, register new customers and earn commissions.

Click image for more info
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
Original Poster
Z15
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby Z15 [OP] » Nov 25 2013, 10:25pm

bump..................
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
Original Poster
Z15
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby Cooper89 » Dec 08 2013, 8:33am

I think I may be interested.... Where do I go from here

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Cooper89
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3 V8 Z71 4X4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Z15 [OP] » Apr 08 2014, 11:42pm

Sorry I did not get to this sooner, I have been very busy. PM is a better way to get my attention.

Check out this link for more information on the Business Opportunity

Last bumped by Z15 on Apr 08 2014, 11:42pm.
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
Original Poster
Z15
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users
Previous

Return to Vendor's Row