jQuery not supported.

AMSOIL DEALERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

AMSOIL offers all the advantages of a franchise without the large initial investment.
Forum rules
Only approved Vendors have the required permissions to create topics in this area. However, all members are encouraged to reply to topics.

AMSOIL DEALERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Postby Z15 [OP] » May 03 2011, 1:12pm

Whether you're interested in simply purchasing AMSOIL products at wholesale cost or starting your own independent business, AMSOIL has an opportunity for you. Independent AMSOIL Dealerships are recommended for people who want to own their own businesses, be their own bosses and set their own goals. The AMSOIL business opportunity is versatile and dynamic so that each person can create his or her own personally tailored business.

An AMSOIL Dealership is the ideal start-up opportunity for those who want to own their own business or earn extra income. AMSOIL provides training materials, administrative assistance, technical support and everything needed to build successful Dealerships. You do not need to be an expert in lubrication to become an AMSOIL dealer, all you need is a desire to succeed. Despite the current economic conditions AMSOIL is thriving with over 20 yrs of steady growth.

• Minimal start-up fee (starting at $15 for 6-month trial)
• No franchise Fee
• No Territories
• No inventory requirements
• No administrative headaches
• No capital investment
• No employee requirement
• You chose your level of time or investment
• No minimum purchase requirement (e.g. do not have to buy in case lots or buy anything)
• No storefront requirement, work out of your home/garage/basement

AMSOIL provides the G-700 as a business manual (optional at extra cost) so that you can see all of the various tools you have to build a business and how to use them. They've purposely left the direction you would take in pursuing the business up to your entrepreneurial instincts. This way, almost every market is open to you with one program or another. Inside, you know what kind of activities you are going to enjoy doing. Experiment. Try out several of them. Use the products, sponsor a few new dealers and preferred customers, hand out some catalogs, maybe do a local fair or car show, sign up some commercial and retail accounts, etc. See what you like to do, and what works for you. Do those.

That's the best advice I can give you about how to build your business. AMSOIL creates the products and the programs, you use your entrepreneurial instinct to build a business that suits you.

Start Your Own AMSOIL Dealership
Buy at wholesale pricing, sell products, register new customers and earn commissions.

Already a Preferred Customer? You can easily upgrade to a Dealer in the Preferred Customers Zone.

RETAIL ON-THE-SHELF ACCOUNTS
Retail on-the-shelf accounts are retail outlets such as auto parts stores, motorcycle dealerships, quick lubes, automotive service centers, and hardware stores. These stores stock AMSOIL products on their shelves to sell to their customers or install AMSOIL products as part of a service, such as with oil changes.

COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS
Commercial accounts are businesses which have vehicles, equipment and machinery that use the quality lubricants and filters available in the AMSOIL product line. These accounts do not sell AMSOIL products, but chose to use them in their equipment and machinery.

If you want more information on Retail or Commerial Accounts, send me a PM.
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
2021 GMC Sierra Denali 6.2L Ultimate
2018 Polaris RZR S 900 EPS
2017 John Deere X738 4x4 Tractor/Snow Blower
Original Poster
Z15
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 247
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2021
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: Denali
Extra Info: Ultimate 4WD 6.2L
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Re: AMSOIL DEALERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Postby WingNut » May 04 2011, 4:50am

I think Mike knows I'm retiring in a year and looking for something to do.
Marine because.

WingNut
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 55
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2004
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L 2WD
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby Chasmanian » May 04 2011, 5:04am

Ya Wingnut, I think your going to become a black paint salesman :)
Buying things I don't need to impress people I don't know.
Chasmanian
Auto 4WD Mode [L3]
Auto 4WD Mode [L3]
Topics: 155
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3 1500 4x4
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Registered users

Postby Z15 [OP] » May 04 2011, 9:32pm

WingNut wrote:I think Mike knows I'm retiring in a year and looking for something to do.

Just like the founder and CEO of AMSOIL. Retired as Lt Col in USAF and started AMSOIL back in 1972.

A Commitment to Excellence
As a jet fighter squadron commander Lieutenant Colonel Albert J. Amatuzio had ample opportunity to witness synthetic lubricants in action. These oils are used exclusively in jet engines because of three extraordinary performance characteristics: an ability to reduce friction and wear on engine components, an ability to function dependably at severe temperature extremes and an ability to withstand rigorous and lengthy engine operation without chemical breakdown.

Recognizing that these same benefits would prove invaluable in combustion engines, Amatuzio began conducting serious research in 1963. By 1966 he had formulated a synthetic motor oil and put it to use in vehicles in northern Minnesota. Throughout the late ’60s Amatuzio continued his research and development and sold commercially available synthetic oils under a variety of names. In 1970 he incorporated his own name into a commercially sold product called AMMOIL. In 1971 this product name was changed to AMZOIL and it continued to be sold commercially. The true milestone came in 1972 when AMZOIL became the first synthetic motor oil in the world to meet American Petroleum Institute criteria. The new lubricant performed like no other before it. When the first can appeared on the market in 1972, it signaled the birth of an entire industry. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have expanded the boundaries of lubrication science and redefined the performance possibilities of modern machinery and engines.

See the "History of AMSOIL" Presentation (Flash Player Required)
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
Original Poster
Z15
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby Z15 [OP] » May 23 2011, 5:58pm

Still looking for more dealers. Good luck to those that decided to give it a try. Even if all you want to do sell part time, this is a business that could help you pay those high fuel costs associated with driving today. For instance I have one dealer who is also a trucker, the extra money he makes pays for all his lube expenses for his Kenworth + he is getting nearly a mile more to the gallon with the synthetic engine oils, transmission lube and rear axle lubes in his truck. Plus he has extended his oil change intervals from 10,000 miles to over 100,000 miles with by-pass filtration and oil analysis.

Synthetic oils as well as longer drain intervals are being mandated by more and more oems, T****a and GM for instance. We need more AMSOIL Dealers to meet the demand. While it help to have experience in sales, its not necessary. All you need is a desire to succeed.

AMSOIL has experienced growth for the last 21 years in a row. Most of those years has been double digit growth. Even in these times of economic downturn, AMSOIL is thriving. People want to get the most they can from their vehicle investment and using Premium Quality Synthetic Motor Oils like AMSOIL produces are in big demand.

Contact me for more information or download the dealer app's in my signature and send them into AMSOIL Inc. to get started. Be sure to advise me if you do so I can track it for you and let you know its progress.
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
Original Poster
Z15
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby kenandela » May 23 2011, 10:57pm

downloaded and will be sending in, I am in the Air Force but my family owns an auto shop in Florida. I could definetely use the business opprotunity, and amsoil is great stuff, the application will be under kenneth britten, thanks
kenandela
Topics: 1
Year: 2008
Extra Info: z71 5.3 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Z15 [OP] » May 23 2011, 11:39pm

I will let you know when it gets approved.

Mike
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
Original Poster
Z15
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby koolz71 » May 24 2011, 1:15am

Ive been wanting to do it and i know i have talked to mike, hes a great guy. But since the issues in japan i have been on 24 hours a week for 2 months and they are saying its gonna be till the end of august. So all my mad money has taken a turn. I would still like to pursue this hopefully next year
koolz71
Topics: 95
Extra Info: Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby WingNut » May 24 2011, 3:39am

I've been mulling this over and doing some research on the website. I have to wait to see what my next assignment is like but that won't happen untill July.
Marine because.

WingNut
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 55
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L 2WD
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby Z15 [OP] » May 24 2011, 12:07pm

Jason

fyi - As a Preferred Customer you can upgrade to a Dealer for only $5. The form you need is located in the Preferred Customers Zone.
Mike

SYNTHOIL SUPPLY

►JOIN AMSOIL

My_Fleet
Original Poster
Z15
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users
Next

Return to Vendor's Row