Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

What did you do to your rig today?

995K views 14K replies 2K participants last post by  660catman 
#1 ·
Took this from a vw thread I'm in.
Basic idea is to put up what you did to your truck and throw up a pic. Let's see how this gets going.

#16 ·
Ordered it!

Woooo hoooo!

2012 GMC 1500 SLT 5.3L Summit White w/ Body Color All Terrain Z71 package.

Now I get to wait "6 to 8 weeks".... Going to be a long winter.

I do want to say thanks to the members of silveradosierra.com because you helped nudge me into the final decision to get the Sierra over the other options.

Did you know if you look up Dodge in the dictionary it means "to avoid"?

Just sayin....

#14,071 ·
2012 GMC 1500 SLT 5.3L Summit White w/ Body Color All Terrain Z71 package…
Interesting you just ordered a ‘12, didn’t know that was a thing!

Mines been sitting in the driveway collecting snow; my Fox shocks did arrive the other day and can’t wait to have time to install.

#17 ·
Atta boy, angryrussell!!!

Oh, you are going to love that summit white truck! Welcome to the SITE, and we cannot wait to see you pics and contributions!
See my signature, for what that bad boy truck will look like. AWESOME!!!!

#18 ·
Great 55 degree day here in eastern Iowa today. After reading some posts about shortie antenna's, knew I had to have one for my truck. Nothing like the antenna whipping my garage door header all the time to change it out. :x First local auto parts store I hit ( Advanced Auto ) had just the antenna I was looking for. Pretty nice little set-up. Took all of 5 minutes to put it on. I think my reception is better now too. Nothing like cabin fever to get you out to add a new mod . :D Here is a pic or two of the universal antenna set-up. Next up,,,, tOwINg MIrrORS,,, :cool:

Attachments

#20 ·
Uploaded another Lew Tune to the truck. Haven't had a chance to test it out but I'm sure it will be great! Should be ready for WOT tuning shortly.

#22 ·
Today I ordered a different grille then I had. I bought a billet on and when I looked at it decided I wanted mesh. So it will be here sometime this week and i'll have it in this Saturday.

#23 ·
Just changed the oil for the first time... 4219 miles... Longer than I wanted to go before it's first... but still.

Actually wife had the oil changed... I didn't even have to lift a finger. God I love that woman.\

She said something about new truck better last 10 years or something.