jQuery not supported.

1.5-2 wheel spacers 6x5.5

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

1.5-2 wheel spacers 6x5.5

Postby bheisler [OP] » May 09 2017, 6:25am

I am looking for a pair of spacers to do some testing on fit and clearance, anyone have a pair sitting around that I could buy or even borrow(buy and sell back if you would like)? I don't plan on running them so hub centric isn't deal breaker but I have an 08 sierra 1500.

I'm pretty sure I'm far from clearing anything close to a - offset but what's the fun if you aren't trying what others might/have not :) FYI now running a 3.5 rc w uppers and 305/65 on stock all terrain 18's
Original Poster
bheisler
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 13
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: SLT with All Terrain
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wanted