jQuery not supported.

power heated signal tow mirrors

willing to buy or trade
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

power heated signal tow mirrors

Postby doubled08 [OP] » Mar 22 2012, 2:23am

i have the factory power heated w/ turn signal mirrors and i would like to either buy a set of power heated w/ signal tow mirrors and sell the set i have now or trade the set. thanks yall please let me know
Double D
2500hd long wheel base
leather interior with Bose sound system xm and onstar
More to come
Its the redneck Cadillac
Original Poster
doubled08
Firing on 6 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 18
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2005
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500 hd
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: power heated signal tow mirrors

Postby StealthBoogie » Apr 03 2012, 3:30pm

There are some on Ebay
Wifey named her Boogie ;P
StealthBoogie
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 6.6L 2500 HD 4x4 Z71
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby doubled08 [OP] » Apr 03 2012, 3:42pm

I was hoping to get a set all the ones I see online are single
Double D
2500hd long wheel base
leather interior with Bose sound system xm and onstar
More to come
Its the redneck Cadillac
Original Poster
doubled08
Topics: 18
Year: 2005
Extra Info: 2500 hd
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby deathphoenix99 » Apr 04 2012, 8:44pm

Check Craigslist, I bought my tow mirrors for $160 half a year ago in Houston.
deathphoenix99
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Topics: 31
Year: 2011
Extra Info: SCLB 4.3L LS
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby hevyrockerdk » Apr 04 2012, 8:55pm

Not to hijack this thread, but if I have the power non heated non signal mirrors, could I put them on my truck? (2011 LS Silvy)

If so, how much would you be willing to sell yours for, doubled?
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye...then it's fun and games you can't see anymore."
---James Hetfield
hevyrockerdk
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Combustion on 7 pistons [L2]
Topics: 20
Year: 2004
Extra Info: 1500 LS 5.3L V8 4x2
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby deathphoenix99 » Apr 04 2012, 11:56pm

hevyrockerdk wrote:Not to hijack this thread, but if I have the power non heated non signal mirrors, could I put them on my truck? (2011 LS Silvy)

If so, how much would you be willing to sell yours for, doubled?

You can put them on, but you won't have the wiring for the puddle light nor the fold in feature. THe turn signal wiring should be there, it already was for my 2011 when I installed my power/heated/signal tow mirrors.

Are you sure your old mirrors aren't heated? I'm still trying to figure out the combinations of options they had, but I thought if it was power, it was heated or that's all I seem to find.

OP, I just checked craigslist, right now you can pick up a set for $300, but if you made an WTB ad, you might be able to find them cheaper.
deathphoenix99
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby hevyrockerdk » Apr 05 2012, 6:23pm

I don't mind not having the fold in feature, and I probably wouldn't have a need for the puddle lights anyway. All I really wanted are the turn signals embedded in the mirror.

As far as heat goes, I don't think they are, but then again sometimes depending on the humidity, I'm not sure if they're heated or not, because the dew dissipates from the center on outward... :confused: But they don't have the little heated mirror icon etched into the mirror, so I'm assuming it's not heated after all, just power adjustments.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye...then it's fun and games you can't see anymore."
---James Hetfield
hevyrockerdk
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 20
Year: 2004
Extra Info: 1500 LS 5.3L V8 4x2
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby deathphoenix99 » Apr 07 2012, 4:07pm

Not trying to derail this thread, but check your HVAC control, for the output postion knob (face, defrost, floor control), if the center is a button and has a light when pushed, you have heated mirrors. And my old mirrors, or tow for that matter didn't have a heat symbol either.
deathphoenix99
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby NJW2500HD » Sep 26 2012, 11:16am

If you till have the mirrors I have the exact set your looking for! I have been wanting to trade and if you still have them please let me kno!
NJW2500HD
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 3
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Extra Info: 2500 HD 6.0 V8 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wanted