jQuery not supported.

WANTED :Power windows For a 03 Sierra

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WANTED :Power windows For a 03 Sierra

Postby prophet805 [OP] » Nov 10 2011, 1:48am

Hello i am looking for the complete set for Power windows to install in my 03 sierra I Just need the drivers and passengers side if you have any send me a picture and your price. Thank You very much.
Original Poster
prophet805
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 4x4 6 InchLift 1500
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WANTED :Power windows For a 03 Sierra

Postby lzn197 » Nov 10 2011, 1:10pm

Good luck.
Gordon
2004 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Z71
Semi-retired Master Mechanic
lzn197
ASE Certified
ASE Certified
4x4 High Mode [L3]
4x4 High Mode [L3]
Topics: 6
Years of membership: 11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: K1500 5.3L Z71 EX
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users

Return to Wanted