jQuery not supported.

WTB 2x12s Sub box 04 Silverado/Crew

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB 2x12s Sub box 04 Silverado/Crew

Postby rolltidez71 [OP] » Feb 14 2012, 10:21pm

Need to find a box for my 12s. Shoot me a total with shipping to 36022. Thanks
Original Poster
rolltidez71
Firing on 8 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 17
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Lifted V8 Sexy
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Re: WTB 2x12s Sub box 04 Silverado/Crew

Postby sparkjumper » Feb 14 2012, 11:11pm

Contact factoryflood seems he has what ur lookin 4

factoryflood [OP] ยป Feb 10 2012, 11:56am

I have a subwoofer box from hifisoundconnection that will fit 2 12" subs, the deepest sub that will fit is a Kicker CVT 12" which has a 5" mounting depth. I got the box for christmas 2011, installed it, used it for 2 weeks and sold my truck . The box is in good condition with the exception of two small rips from getting it in/out of the truck. It is for Crew Cab trucks with the split folding rear seats. New the box was 155.00, 90+shipping or 100 local pick up

I also have the wiring harness to adapt the factory wiring/onstar/steeringwheel controls/bose system to an aftermarket head unit. The wiring harness new was 109.99, It is in perfect condition. 70+shipping
Everything is located in STATE COLLEGE, PA
Andrew
9087054496Original Poster
factoryflood
sparkjumper
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Topics: 3
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2011
Extra Info: All Star 4X4 Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WTB 2x12s Sub box 04 Silverado/Crew

Postby rolltidez71 [OP] » Feb 17 2012, 7:32pm

Ok, admin can remove as my 12s will not fit in my truck as there 5 3/4 deptha nd there are no boxes that will fit them. So guess back to the drawing board.
Original Poster
rolltidez71
Topics: 17
Year: 2004
Extra Info: Lifted V8 Sexy
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Return to Wanted