jQuery not supported.

WTB 5 speed Tranny AND drivers seat 92Sierra

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB 5 speed Tranny AND drivers seat 92Sierra

Postby trublu [OP] » Feb 16 2011, 4:58pm

Hi guys long time I know. Life kinda got in the way i guess for abit.Hopefully ill be backa tad moe now.

Anyways, STILL looking for 5 speed tranny for my 92 Sierra Ext cab. Gotta replace the clutch soon and id just love to replace it when the tranny's out for that anyways. Prolly be a few months (IF that noisy Throw out bearing doesnt give up the ghost any sooner) so if anyone know of one/has opne/can get one or even tell me where ones at.
PLEASE, PLEASE let me know! Im pretty desparate at this point and I guess I prolly will just live with it the way it is (no 2nd gear) in the futuire if i cant find one before I do the clutch job in a few months and some warmer weather..
SURELY these trannys are out there other than the $800 + rebulit ones??? :shock: Anyone??

Also I need a drivers bucket seat preferably in that ever popular Gray color, but really ANY color is OK. I only need the drivers seat but will buy both and the console if thats what you would have and prefer.

The tranny i will pay shipping from basically ANYWHERE!! so if you live fara way from IN dont worry about the shipping costs being too high.

The seat though id prefer somneone from IN,OH or lower MI so i can just come and get it though. 8-)

Thanks, Randy
"Life throws ya curves...you learn to swerve"
Original Poster
trublu
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 4
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 1992
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 SLE Ext Cab
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WTB 5 speed Tranny AND drivers seat 92Sierra

Postby lzn197 » Mar 02 2011, 8:06pm

Talk to your local salvage yard. Manual transmission do bring a premium price. Good luck.
Gordon
2004 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Z71
Semi-retired Master Mechanic
lzn197
ASE Certified
ASE Certified
4x4 High Mode [L3]
4x4 High Mode [L3]
Topics: 6
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: K1500 5.3L Z71 EX
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users

Postby joeyjordison12000 » Jul 04 2011, 9:23pm

550 i have one may take a little less
joeyjordison12000
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 1991
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby justin1660 » Sep 11 2011, 10:40pm

You still looking for a 5 speed tranny?
justin1660
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wanted