jQuery not supported.

WTB: Accessories

Exterior, Interior, Engine, Suspension
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB: Accessories

Postby BWolfE84 [OP] » Dec 10 2010, 2:38am

So, i bought my truck about 3 months ago and i already have lots of plans for it. Billet grille, clear corner headlights, HID bulbs, Rhino liner, inset tonneanu cover, I plan on dropping it to its belly and bagging it, rims, tires, exhaust, chip, and all kinds of billet accessories. My only problem is i need to find a place to get some of the items. I have a local exhaust installer, i have found a billet grille, HID bulbs and all my billet accessories on order. What i need to find is a place to find clear corner headlights, upgraded taillight (something other then stock), chip...all that stuff.

Anybody got any ideas? I am using Stylinconcepts.com for all my billet stuff but i can't find anywhere to find my clear corner headlights. I have searched Google, eBay and any other website that comes up on Google.

I need some help.
2010-GMC Sierra Regular Cab WHITE (KAT)

"when you turn your truck on, does it return the favor?"
Original Poster
BWolfE84
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 6
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: Reg cab WHITE
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Re: WTB: Accessories

Postby EKinMN » Dec 10 2010, 5:47am

Some of what you are looking for is available from one of our sponsors:
http://www.4wheelparts.com/?utm_source= ... ign=banner
NEW: 2021 Silverado LT Z71, 5.3L, Katzkin leather, soft tonneau, bedliner
OLD: 2010 Sierra All Terrain, 5.3L, Range AFM delete, 2.5" level lift, Grenade XD wheels, 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
EKinMN
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 151
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2021
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Z71
Extra Info: 5.3L 8 Speed
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
SilveradoSierra Guru
Registered users

Postby koolz71 » Dec 10 2010, 7:06am

If not from our sponsors keep an eye out on craigslist..lots of great deals to boot there
koolz71
Topics: 95
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby BWolfE84 [OP] » Dec 10 2010, 4:31pm

EKinMN wrote:Some of what you are looking for is available from one of our sponsors:
http://www.4wheelparts.com/?utm_source= ... ign=banner

I will check this place out.

koolz71 wrote:If not from our sponsors keep an eye out on craigslist..lots of great deals to boot there

i have looked on craigslist but i can't seem to find EXACTLY what i am looking for. I have searched the interenet and everybody says the same thing. "Do it yourself" I think i might just have to do that. I might find some stock headlights and try to take the orange reflector out.
2010-GMC Sierra Regular Cab WHITE (KAT)

"when you turn your truck on, does it return the favor?"
Original Poster
BWolfE84
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 6
Year: 2010
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: Reg cab WHITE
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Return to Wanted