jQuery not supported.

WTB chrome accessories

Chrome bill before the phone bill. Haha
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB chrome accessories

Postby 95LT1Z28 [OP] » Aug 11 2011, 9:29am

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a set of gm chrome door handles for a crew cab 11 Sierra (don't know if year matters for 07 and up) and I am also after a set of chrome tow hooks. I'm also searching for a set of color matched mirror covers (in silver birch metallic) or a set of chrome gm covers. I don't know if they have that silver color on any of the covers on gmpartsdirect but I didn't see any. For the chrome stuff, I don't mind if it is a used part (taken out of bag or previously installed on truck) but i would prefer that the parts have no blemishes. Thanks alot guys!
'11 Sierra Crew cab
AEM DryFlow Filter, AVS in channels, 2" Rough Country Leveling kit, 8k headlight and fog lamp HIDS, full leds in interior/ reverse lights/ cargo light, chrome tow hooks, OEM 20" wheels with Nitto's, blacked out GMC emblems.
Original Poster
95LT1Z28
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 41
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 5.3L flex fuel Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WTB chrome accessories

Postby Crawl Away » Aug 12 2011, 3:55am

I have some chrome mirror covers from hubcapsplus.com. My wife got them for my last truck but I traded it off for my new truck that has body colored mirrors. If you are interested shoot me a pm.
2011 Silverado LT Z71, 5.3L, 6 Spd
2009 Tahoe LT 5.3L, 6 Spd
2005 Harley-Davidson Road King (For Sale)
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport - Custom denting and rock rash
Crawl Away
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3L 4x4 Crew Cab
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wanted