jQuery not supported.

WTB Full front & rear Factory Speakers for 4 door Silverado

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB Full front & rear Factory Speakers for 4 door Silverado

Postby Vnuk1 [OP] » Oct 03 2012, 5:48am

I'm in need of all the factory speakers for my 06 Silverado four door! Let me know if you can help, thanks in advance. Please no blown ones I already have some.

[email protected]
Original Poster
Vnuk1
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2006
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wanted