jQuery not supported.

WTB Key Fob for 2001 Chevrolet k1500

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

Re: WTB Key Fob for 2001 Chevrolet k1500

Postby Mrgogh » Jul 09 2013, 2:43am

did you find some fobs? if not let me know I have some friends at a GMC dealership in the parts dept. I know for a fact there used to be a box of fobs. I could check it out let me know
Mrgogh
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: CC Fire Red 4X4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby doubleot [OP] » Aug 01 2013, 12:05am

Sorry I haven't replied, I actually had a Viper Keyless/Remote Start system installed a few weeks ago so I'm no longer in need of these. Thanks for the offer though!
Original Poster
doubleot
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 14
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 Ext Cab V8 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Lvmytrck » Aug 01 2013, 12:30am

No prob thanks for the reply
Lvmytrck
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 5.3 LT
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to Wanted