jQuery not supported.

WTB: Silver Birch Metallic Box

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB: Silver Birch Metallic Box

Postby ChrisR [OP] » Jul 23 2017, 5:39pm

I was "lucky" enough to have a large branch land on my truck during a storm the other day.

On the hunt for a replacement for my 2005 with 78" bed; close to Wisconsin is preferable, but will travel a bit for a replacement.

Original Poster
ChrisR
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2005
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WTB: Silver Birch Metallic Box

Postby Forsakenmilitia » Sep 02 2017, 3:52am

I know this was posted awhile ago but if you have a Facebook account look for the "Wisconsin Truck Enthusiast Club" group on there. Or better yet "W.T.E.C. Classifieds" guys post beds for sale on there all the time.
2007 Silverado classic LBZ Duramax 4x4
2006 Silverado 2LT Z71 CCSB (daily driver)
1995 K1500 Silverado ECSB 4x4 (sold/owned/sold again)
1993 K1500 Silverado ECSB Z71 (totaled)
Forsakenmilitia
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Topics: 19
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2007
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LBZ 4x4 LT3
Group Membership:
Servicemen
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Return to Wanted