jQuery not supported.

WTB Texas edition/ All star chrome decals

texas decals
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB Texas edition/ All star chrome decals

Postby Jordan_Infranca [OP] » Oct 28 2012, 9:03pm

hey all i was wondering if any one on here had a used set texas decal badges or used All star decal badges they would be willing to sell ? i would like to take off my 1500 decal and replace it with the texas or all star edition. if any one can help me out that would be great looking forward to the feedback !
Original Poster
Jordan_Infranca
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 17
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2001
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3 V8 1500 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WTB Texas edition/ All star chrome decals

Postby Cbuzpbuz » Mar 07 2013, 9:14pm

You could check that on eBay I was looking at emblems and I think I saw the Texas edition home emblems on there
Cbuzpbuz
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2012
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: 2500 hd 6.0L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WTB Texas edition/ All star chrome decals

Postby TXGMC » Mar 11 2013, 7:42pm

Did you ever find the badges you were looking for? I might be parting with mine.
TXGMC
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 3
Year: 2013
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 TX Ed Crew Cab
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wanted