jQuery not supported.

WTB your newer takeoff front struts

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

Topics and posts in this forum MUST pertain to ChevySilverado and GMCSierra wants and desires.

WTB your newer takeoff front struts

Postby RatherRideChevy [OP] » Nov 05 2019, 12:15pm

I have an 07-13 Silverado 1500 RWD. Installing Maxtrac 4.5 spindles soon. The boots, bump stops etc on my struts are coming apart and swapping in some good takeoffs with low mileage would make the process a little faster. Who has some laying around? I'm near Alpharetta, Georgia
Original Poster
RatherRideChevy
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2007
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Crew Cab LTZ 5.3 2wd
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: WTB your newer takeoff front struts

Postby Onlyina_Chevy » Nov 06 2019, 3:33am

I have all but the shocks to go inside. I'd love to get them out of my garage, however I live in Oklahoma but won't be back there till the week of Thanksgiving. Let me know if you don't get anything figured out...I can probably help ya out.
Tracy likes to be man-handled
Onlyina_Chevy
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 299
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Location: Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...usually in the form of a tornado.
Year: 2009
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Sounds fast
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users
Servicemen

Return to Wanted