jQuery not supported.

ASE Certified Mechanic with GM Scanner available Mesa,AZ

Re: ASE Certified Mechanic with GM Scanner available Mesa,AZ

Postby GMT604 » Dec 31 2015, 7:01am

That $300 Tech2 is a cheap Chinese clone, and may work forever, work for a week or two, or burn up a few modules. :)
GMT604
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
4x4 High Mode [L3]
4x4 High Mode [L3]
Topics: 6
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2001
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Servicemen
Registered users

Re: ASE Certified Mechanic with GM Scanner available Mesa,AZ

Postby Rios09SLE » Dec 31 2015, 3:14pm

SilverSurfer wrote:Miguel, if the code's still there erase it and see how long it takes to come back. My own research shows no code by that number. Off the wall codes often show up with a weak battery. I can bring my code reader and battery tester to breakfast Saturday.

If you can't clear the codes with a battery, just disconnect the battery for a minute.

See you at Denny's

The code hasn't came back since last year. It triggered when I locked into 4lo to pull a stuck fork lift. I had liberty gmc look at it and we could not get it to replicate. Also I was up in Payson not long ago. Locked in 4lo to get over a rock and truck ran fine with no codes. Seems like it was a glitch of some sort.
Rios09SLE
Shifting into Fifth Gear [L3]
Shifting into Fifth Gear [L3]
Topics: 45
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 5.3 V8 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to West