jQuery not supported.

2015 gmc 2500 rim offset help

2015 gmc 2500 rim offset help

Postby Ironbull2500 [OP] » May 20 2016, 4:37am

So my dad is one the hunt for new tires and rims for his 2015 2500Hd. Has a leveling kit on the truck and also has bushwacker fender flares. We're looking at 33inch tires 12.5 wide with -44 offset rims bc they're bad as looking. But on custom offsets page a lot say they rub and need major metal trimming. Even -24s would be fine but still seeing metal trimming required. I have -12s on my 01 2500 but factory flares that aren't nearly as wide as his. Anybody have any of these set ups that work and what actual modifications are necessary. Pics would be awesome :o
Original Poster
Ironbull2500
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 7
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2001
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: All Terrain
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0l 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wheels/Tires