jQuery not supported.

Factory 22" Wheels and tires

What could i get for them? $$

Factory 22" Wheels and tires

Postby tcspp5 [OP] » Apr 09 2012, 8:21pm

so i just bought my truck about 5 or 6 weeks ago and i love it, but it has this 22" wheel and tire package on it that is a 4000 dollar option from the dealer. i love the look of my truck but I'm wanting to go with a more off road/ country look beings that i live in the country ill attach a picture of my truck the tires only have about 12000 mile on them the tread is great, and the wheels are in great condition.. so if you all could throw some numbers at my to what you think i could get for them that would be great. hopefully its enough to but all new wheels and tires!!
Attachments
IMG_0769.JPG
Original Poster
tcspp5
Firing on 3 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 5
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LT 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Factory 22" Wheels and tires

Postby rdss » Apr 09 2012, 9:30pm

If i had the cash and you where a little closer I would probably offer about 1,500 plus my wheels and tires. Honestly i would try and find all the 22" tire sales on here and price from there.
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crewcab:
K&N Aircharger
Blastin Bob's muffler back w/ Magnaflow muffler
BedRug BedTred
Extang Revolution Tonneau
Diablo Sport inTune....DiabLew tuned!
Black Rampage sidesteps.
rdss
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Shifting into Fifth Gear [L3]
Shifting into Fifth Gear [L3]
Topics: 17
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: SLT 1500 CC 5.3
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby tcspp5 [OP] » Apr 10 2012, 1:05am

what kind of wheels and tires do u have? i think i could get 2500 out of them without any other trades don't you think?
Original Poster
tcspp5
Topics: 5
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2009
Extra Info: LT 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Todd252 » Jan 08 2014, 9:15pm

I'm currently shopping for a set of 22"'s and I'll tell you those are hard to find. I would bet you could get about $2K for them even with OK tires. Those are rare wheels. I've been trying to find a set but a little cash poor at the moment.
Todd252
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 4
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2019
Extra Info: Trail Boss
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Wheels/Tires